On-A-Stick: Chocolate Chip Cookies On-A-Stick

Saturday, May 21, 2011
 Awhile ago I made some chocolate dipped oreos.  I decided to revisit this idea with chocolate chip cookies. 
 I actually took the lazy way out....you can make chocolate chip cookies and add a layer of buttercream, but due to time prior to needing these completed, I let the store bake and ice my cookies. 
 I added a stick, these really stayed in nicely, the icing was a firm consistancy. 
I dipped, sprinkled, dried, and bagged. 

4 comments

Deb said...

you are a wiz with sticks Christy...

Unknown said...

looks decadent, I love dipping thing in chocolate too, sometimes not successfully:)

Erin said...

Looks wonderful. Anything dipped in chocolate is great with me =o) And add a stick too? Pure awesome!

Unknown said...

great idea, I plan on doing the same to marshmallows.