On-A-Stick: Mini Eclairs on a Stick

Monday, May 16, 2011
 I made these for a luncheon I'll share details on at some point in the future, but it was a fun way to serve eclairs.  You can make them, but...I let Sam's make them for me.  You can buy these mini eclairs in the freezer section of the grocery store.  They are filled with cream.  They actually sell these with a chocolate coating now, but.....in order to keep them on the stick, it was better to buy these plain...
 Slip them on the stick (they will be a little wobbly b/c the center is filled with cream).
 Dip in chocolate, dry...or....eat. 

6 comments

Jennifer said...

Oh my!!! Is it bad that I want to lick the screen? LOL!

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

What a seriously wonderfully easy treat to have at a party. I'm in love with this idea!

Mickey said...

Love this idea, we love these little cream puffs but never thought of putting them on a stick :) Thanks for the great party idea!
mickey

Erin said...

Holy cow! I want these! Like right now! They are so cute! You're a food on a stick genius!!!

Valerie said...

Beautiful and delicious too!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Really cute idea, Christy. I particularly like that you don't have to make them from scratch :)