Winnie The Pooh: Piglet Punch and Tigger's Twisted Pasta

Wednesday, October 19, 2011
 I had a small bar of food, including yesterday's Eeyore Egg Salad Sandwiches to accompany the honey bar (tomorrow's post).  I decided to recycle the idea of serving drinks in the jars I originally bought for the Milk and Cookies Baby Shower I helped throw last spring.  I added some scrapbook paper, and bought some matching straws from Etsy with pink dots. 
 I also made a pasta salad with twisted pasta (Heather's idea for Tigger and his bouncy ways), I added two packages of noodles, a jar of Italian dressing, a can of sliced olives, cut up cherry tomatoes, diced broccoli, and diced purple onion.  I also cut out pages from an old Pooh book, sprayed some frames brown, and these are doubling as decorations in the Vintage Pooh themed nursery after the shower. 

2 comments

Lori said...

Love the dotted straws in the punch. Great theme for a baby shower.

sabri said...

too cute!!