Cinco de Mayo Posts from the Past

Wednesday, April 17, 2013
 
So....my new project is to put some of my old post (and new post as they come along) on pinterest in categories.  I'm currently working on Cinco de Mayo.  Here is a collection of some projects and recipes (20 plus and counting) from the past in anticipation of celebrations to come.  You can click the label at the bottom of the post that says Cinco de Mayo, or get the colorful version via my pinterest board.  My goal is to slowly build up some of the boards looking at old post....but....uh....there are over 2000 old post, and it's taken me 3 years to even open a pinterest board, so....it may take me awhile....I'm tackling it season by season and holiday by holiday.  I have several more Cinco de Mayo post set for the next few weeks....but really, who restrains fiestas for a day of the year?  It's just an excuse to brush off a bunch of old recipes and go eat from a chip bowl without counting calories.

No comments